Friday, July 24, 2009

Just finished reading...

For years now, my husband has bothered me to create a blog. I kept refusing for two reasons: (1) I'm not computer-savvy. Computers generally annoy me. (2) Blogs seemed odd to me. I thought, "Why should just anyone be able to give his opinion? What are his qualifications?"

Eventually in surfing the Internet, I discovered the blog The Huffington Post. I started reading it everyday. I became addicted. Now, it's the first thing I read every day. One day recently, I was in the bookstore wandering around and found, "The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging." Available here at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw_0_8?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the+huffington+post+complete+guide+to+blogging&sprefix=the+huff

I just finished reading it. The fact that I started my blog before I even finished the book should tell you how good the book was and how easy it is to create a blog. The book tells you everything from how to follow traffic to where you can create a free blog to how to decide what to put on your blog.

I'm really excited about my little blog and I hope eventually you all will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment