Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Amazon Kindle Review

I just got a Kindle and so far I like it BUT I don't have the anytime connectability that I did with my Nook.  The feature was available on some Kindles, but I didn't pay extra for it.  My Kindle does have e-mail, internet, and wifi connectability but where I've it sometimes, the wifi is not there when I need it.  This isn't a problem at the airport, hotels, and my house.  I like that I can watch movies and surf the net on a bigger screen when traveling than with my Iphone.  One major problem with changing your e-reader brands is that you lose the books you bought (and often paid close to full price if not full price these days) on the old e-reader.  When I buy a book, it ought to be available to me in any way I choose to read it.  I ought to be able to lend it, to move it from one piece of technology to another, to print it, or to do whatever else I wish to do.  One thing I love about my Kindle that is drastically different from my Nook is that I have backlighting to read in bed and on the plane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment